Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm so proud of the PAP

I am extremely proud that we have a strong and competent government like the PAP (may the PAP progress!) in charge. With the PAP at the helm, I always know Singapore is in safe hands and we will prosper over the long run.

The policy I am most proud of is the foreign talent policy. Recognizing the harsh realities of globalization and fully cognizant of the fact that left alone, our own national fertility rate is insufficient to sustain a healthy population size, the PAP government (wise and learned they are!) has opened up to foreigners in a grand way in the hopes they will find jobs here and eventually settle down. Foreigners bring a wealth of talent and open up new markets in Singapore, and make this a truly vibrant and endearing place to live, work and play!

Our competent and incorruptible PAP government (O Great Men & Women of Asia!) is never afraid to enact unpopular policies for the long term good and stability of Singapore, unlike the other so-called democratic governments who have fallen prey to welfarism and sacrifice the long-term good of the nation in favour of popular policies that bring benefits only in the short term. The reason why we are such a wealthy, prosperous and competitive nation is because the PAP (give praise and thanks to them!) always does what is right and good for Singapore, and never yields to its senseless and irrational critics.

I am proud to be Singaporean, and I am heartened that my sons will, like me, serve NS with pride and joy, with stout hearts full of purpose and courage. I have brought my children up to love our Great Motherland and revere our enlightened and uncorruptible leaders. They know where they belong, and would gladly lay down their lives for Singapore.

Majulah PAP! Majulah Singapura! Give praise and blessings to MM Lee, PM Lee, and the PAP government, and let us all rally together in the Great and Noble Cause of Nation Building!

No comments: